Mermaid in Place!
With most of the world participating in self-isolation, we thought it would be fun to give some ideas on how to you can still be a Mermaid, even while sheltering in place! You can find these ideas on our Blog.
- Be a bathtub Mermaid! Especially fun for little ones who are bored or feeling unwell..
- Mermaid crafts! So many fun ideas on the internet! Check your supplies at home and see what you can come up with.
- Movie Party! Dress up as a Mermaid, name your snacks clever mermaid/sea names and watch your favorite Mermaid movie!
- A home photoshoot could be a great distraction! Watch some tutorials for Mermaid makeup and hair, and turn a room into an impromptu photo studio. Post your pics on social media.
- Mermaid drawings and stories! Make your own Mermaid story with illustrations. Or watch a video on how to draw a Mermaid.
- Aquarium time! Many aquariums across the country have video tours and live cameras. Tune in to learn more about sea life.
- You might not be able to wear your Mermaid Tail around the house, but you can wear our Mermaid Leggings! They come in 4 colors in sizes from Toddler to Adult.
Can you think of more ideas? We would love to hear them! And if you do any of these things, post your pictures on social media and tag us so we can see you! Have fun, Mermaids! We got this!
Photo Credit: Lindsay East