Mermaid Tail Fabric and Care
- Our beautiful, swimmable mermaid tails can be worn with or without one of our monofins, and are open at the bottom so you can remove or add the monofin easily.
- You can also pull the bottom up for easy walking.
- Mermaid tails are fun pool toys for experienced swimmers. Do not leave your children unattended at the pool or beach.
- Fabric is swimsuit fabric (80% nylon and 20% spandex) that feels great (super soft) and is lower maintenance than our sparkle tails.
- You can machine wash these tails (unlike our sparkle tails). Wash in cold water, and lay flat to dry or dry on low.
- Avoid high temperatures such as hot tubs, hot springs, or high settings on dryers so your mermaid tail will retain its shape.
Note: Our designer mermaid tails are made from swimming suit material and can still wear out quickly if they are used on rough surfaces. Read more about our guarantee.