There’s nothing like a good themed party or event whether it be a baby shower, a birthday party or even your hosting your debut as a professional mermaid. No matter the event, it’s important to have the proper mermaid desserts to make everything just perfect. Check out our suggestions to find the perfect fit for your event!Mermaid Dessert Options
- Mermaid popsicles. This is a healthy and tasty treat that is sure to work perfectly for pool parties in the summer heat. Help everyone cool down with these tasty treats! Check out 40aprons for the recipe.
- Mermaid milkshakes. There is nothing quite as tasty as a milkshake, especially after a day at the pool or in the ocean. To start, you’ll want to take your milkshake glasses and coat the rims with some frosting in a blue or purple color and adorn with mermaid colored sprinkles. Then, you’ll want to choose your ice cream. For a traditional vanilla shake, add a few drops of blue or purple food coloring or go with strawberry ice cream for a beautiful pink. Blend it up with milk and pour into the glasses. Add whipped cream and more sprinkles to the top and enjoy!
- No-bake mermaid dessert. This one is really simple, just make sure you have a few hours for it to set in the fridge. Check out the recipe here!
- Mermaid dip. Perfect for dunking vanilla wafers, this dip is colorful and tasty! You’ll need 8 ounces of cream cheese, one vanilla pudding mix, 16 ounces of marshmallow fluff, 1 tablespoon of cream, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and food coloring (we suggest blue and purple), and sprinkles for on top. Mix everything but the cream and food coloring in a bowl with an electric mixer. Add the cream to soften it up and mix well. Divide into two bowls and add purple and blue food coloring respectively and mix. Pour the two colors together in a bowl and allow them to swirl together. Add sprinkles to top and enjoy!
- Mermaid Jello Parfaits. Take your favorite blue jello mix, and follow directions on the box. Once it is set in small individual servings cups, add colored whipped cream and sprinkles on top. For added “sand” add crushed up graham crackers or vanilla wafers to put on top of the whipped cream.